Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Introduction

     This is the place where I am going to share things I recollect from my days growing up on our ranch near Walden, CO.  These "digressions" will not be in chronological order or any order for that matter but just posted as I recollect them.  A word of warning I am not nor have I ever been a writer so my writing style may develop as I go along but will probably remain mostly a "redneck style".  My spelling and grammar will not always be correct but that will be part of my "style".  I know this will be a problem for some like my artistic wife who is a writer so sorry honey.


     This blog came about as the result of a project I have taken on to try and preserve our family and ranch history.   I will be posting my recollections here as well as sharing some recollections of family members.  So grab your favorite beverage and sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment